Category Shopper Insight Exec Vacancy (Kettering, Hybrid)
Station Rd, Burton Latimer, Kettering NN15 5JR
Weetabix has a Category Shopper Insight Exec vacancy. This is a hybrid/flexible role with the expectation that the candidate will be in the office every Wednesday.
The Category Shopper Insight Executive will be on a 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to generate world-class insights that help ignite the best stakeholder decisions to enable Category, Customer & Weetabix growth. The successful candidate will be working between the Category and Insight team to ensure key learnings and insight is shared across the business to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of Weetabix.
- Responsible for influencing the category relationship with our Priority customers, and ensuring effective communication skills and decision-making.
- Taking ownership and development of sales and market reports used by the Commercial & Marketing team for setting the customer strategy and highlighting future projects.
- Supporting the Category team with a range of administrative tasks; updating trackers, generating reports and other ad hoc requests.
- Supporting the Senior Insight Manager with general administrative tasks to aid the delivery of the overall insight process and targets.
- Stakeholdering and growing key relationships with external insight agencies and offering ideas and solutions to enhance efficiencies and processes.
- Strong alignment to the Weetabix values
- Ability to work flexibly across our Buton Latimer Office, our customers head office and at times visiting stores
- Great communicating skills with the ability to building engaging relationships and influence with internal and external contacts
- Be able to build and deliver a compelling and engaging story of our products
- Must be able to work efficiently with a proactive approach and an eye for detail
- Be able to effectively analyse and solve problems to turn data into valuable insights
- This role, as with most of our roles at Weetabix, will be offering a hybrid/flexible work pattern, with “Weetabix Wednesdays” in the office for all office-based employees and the requirement to attend key meetings face-to-face.
- The opportunities for personal development and progression are only limited by what you want to do! You will be working for a company that drives a learning culture where people can focus on their personal and professional development. When in the office, you’ll find as much Weetabix, Alpen, Weetos and Ready Brek (to name a few) as you could possibly eat!
- There’s also a comprehensive flexible benefits package including all the good stuff you’d expect with a double-matched pension, annual bonus, Private medical insurance, and other great lifestyle benefits available including competitive salary.