Commercial Executive/Commercial Manager Vacancy (Kent)
Orwell Place, 172 Tonbridge Rd, Wateringbury, Maidstone ME18 5NS
Coregeo have a Commercial Exec/Commercial Manager vacancy in their Kent office. The candidate will directly support the Senior Commercial Manager and Head of Commercial.
Responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Work with growers, importers, producers, licensees and retailers to drive the brands’ value and growth in the market
- Manage relationships with retailers to ensure the brand’s marketing strategy and campaign is understood and implemented
- Develop in collaboration with wider team trade marketing plan for the UK with individual retailers
- Support licensees in developing successful and sustainable plans for growth, regularly communicating to ensure brand strategy and marketing plan is understood.
- Keep licensees informed on all matters relating to their customers
- Advise and support licensees and their growers on our key brands matters relating to brand strategy, trade marketing and quality
- Work with locally appointed agencies (marketing, promotional, execution) to ensure programs align with the position of brands
- Provide insight to key stakeholders (internally and externally) keeping them informed on all trade matters
- Provide marketing advice and support where required for all agencies, ensuring their marketing activities are effective and brands are enhanced
- Collect, analyse and disseminate back to stakeholders market and competitor intelligence from the territory
- Provide good news stories to Coregeo and marketing agencies for trade media
Applicants need to demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude, be able to work to ever-changing deadlines, have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, possess an excellent grasp of the English language and be a great ambassador for Coregeo® and the brands they represent.
- Degree-level qualification and/or 3-5 years of marketing experience in a trade marketing or commercial environment
- Desired experience in the fresh food sector, specifically within a commercial environment
- Strategic marketing expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking/analytical capability
- Experienced in marketing intelligence and analysis
- A European language is desirable
Coregeo® is a brand marketing and IP management company, managing leading fresh produce brands in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and China. Their brands include the most popular fresh produce brand in the world, Pink Lady® apples and Tenderstem® broccoli and Bimi ®.
What Coregeo can offer you:
- Hands-on experience within a Commercial team working alongside marketing managers, commercial managers, agency partners and operations teams, supporting on the delivery of integrated campaigns
- Enhanced salary and benefits package
- On-the-job training and support in personal development