Junior Account Manager (Stratford-upon-Avon, Full Time)
Ethical Food Company
Accuracy and attention to detail, Analytical skills, Communication, Leadership, Sales, Strong IT skills
Unit 11a Drayton Manor Dr, Drayton, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 9RQ
The Ethical Food Company has a vacancy within their Sales team.
The Junior Account Manager will manage box scheme customers and work alongside the sales, procurement and technical teams to collectively ensure EFC are hitting/exceeding annual sales and gross margin targets. The right candidate will support EFC in striving to be the lead and “go to business” for within every retailer.
- Ensure EFC are delivering / exceeding annual sales and gross profit budgets for your customers.
- Work with the sales team to achieve business and personal objectives within the agreed time scale.
- Collaborating with procurement to ensure we are achieving the most competitive costs for customers and drive trade opportunities.
- Liaising procurement and technical when there are issues effecting supply and ensuring this is communicated with Customer.
- Manage and keep up to date all customer data to include, SMARTS, KPI’s, Daily Sales.
- Manage the sales forecast administration short term and long term outlooks. Ensure numbers are accurate with the customer. Upload into DFP and ensure information is communicated to the relevant parties.
- Be the eyes and ears for customers, ensuring you have a good understanding of all retailers and what is going on within the organic market.
- Understand and maintain the sales function within Prophet.
- Lead and manage day to day communications to the service provision for the sales team.
- Provide leadership, support, and inspiration to the business for your customers.
- Cover in the sales team weekend Rota, every 5 weekends.
- A discretionary bonus paid upon successful completion of company and personal objectives.
- 1 day of work from home per week
- 25 days holiday entitlement, excluding bank holidays.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and related data analysis.
- Strong self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A can-do and positive approach to work.
- Is able to adapt to a number of workplace environments.
Why Ethical Food Company?
Ethical Food Company is dedicated to supply Ethical Fresh Produce for everyone.
Born out of being at the forefront of organic supply in the UK, our journey started over 30 years ago sourcing and supplying organic fresh produce to UK consumers and remains at our heart.
Our expertise, passion and knowledge of organics ensures we source from the best growers around the world to supply a wide range of consistent, high-quality products, ethically sourced via efficient supply chains.
This firmly sits alongside our overall purpose and values to maximise our social impacts whilst minimising our environmental ones.
Organic is a “whole system” approach to farming and food production. It recognises the close interrelationships between all parts of the production system, from the soil, to the food on our fork.
Our growers and own farms are leading the way on organic production which centre’s around organic being
- Better for the planet
- Better for the Soil
- Better for Wildlife
- Better for Animals
Our passionate team are committed to offer to UK customers ethical fresh produce for everyone.