New Launch: Graduate Careers Workshops
The MDS Graduate Scheme
Kick-start your graduate management career in a fast-paced, thriving, and vital industry. If successful, you will experience four secondment roles across at least three food and fresh produce businesses where you will discover the best fit career path for you.
The MDS graduate scheme is unlike any other. We nurture ambitious graduates who have the potential to be future senior leaders in an industry that feeds the world. Your management career in an innovative, growing, and sustainable industry begins with the MDS graduate scheme and our unique partnership with over 60 organisations, including Sainsbury’s, Aldi, PepsiCo, Birds Eye, Iceland and many more.
Not your typical careers event
We are pleased to launch a new exciting MDS event for high-calibre graduates looking to kick-start their food and fresh produce career!
We’re giving exceptional, can-do graduates the unique opportunity to boost their CV, improve their management skills, and stand out against other graduates. Attendees will get access to not one, but two free management training workshops delivered by qualified leadership training experts. Not only will you develop your leadership knowledge, but participants will also receive a certificate to share with potential employers upon completion of the day.
If you stand out to our Talent Acquisition Team as an exceptional candidate, you will also have the opportunity to be fast-tracked through our recruitment process.
What to expect?
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: MDS Info and Networking Session
MDS is a graduate scheme with a difference. It takes high-calibre leaders to turn fresh produce into the products that you see on your supermarket shelves. Ask us anything about our unique graduate scheme! Find out more about MDS and hear from our Trainees on what makes the programme so great.
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Leadership Style
This 60-minute session is for high-calibre graduates who aspire to be future managers and leaders. The workshop is an opportunity to develop your understanding of leadership styles so you can build effective teams. Topics will include:
- What does an inspirational leader or manager look like?
- Understanding the impact of different leadership/ management styles on others
- Ways to motivate your team
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Powerful communication
In our final 60-minute session, you will develop your communication skills for all situations. This workshop is for outstanding graduates and future leaders who are keen to unlock the power of effective communication and improve their personal and professional relationships. Topics will include:
- What makes a great communicator?
- Exploring the four communication styles
- How to use body language, tone and words to build effective professional relationships
- The power of active listening and effective questioning
I’m in! How do I sign up?
It’s simple, visit our Eventbrite page and sign-up HERE
- You will receive all Zoom links and workshop materials ahead of the event
- The workshops include interactive elements which require active participation to develop your knowledge
- The workshops will be run by Management training experts and facilitated by
- MDS staff who will observe participation
- Enthusiastic candidates who stand out may have the opportunity to be fast-tracked through our recruitment process
- Candidates must contact event organisers if they are no longer able to attend the event (please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will only receive the digital certificate upon completion of all three 60-minute sessions
- This certificate is backed by a specialist provider of bespoke training in Leadership and Management
Spaces are limited, so sign up now!